Thursday, June 30, 2011

obdurate taciturn


Something is there, dark matter,

full of deep staggered meaning.

Particles those are darker than the black,

Devils which we keep buried safe within.

Which we never want to produce,

Vicious ooze which should never exude.

Under the tone of multihued sparkles,

Yes, in the out-coming serene smiles.

A reflection of other side of money,

Simulation to sagacious disharmony.

It is this darkness of egregious soul,

Darkness of a shallow brain’s notion.

Tinted black and shimmering foul,

Wording out our obdurate taciturn!!

Written in association with a potential writer Shilpi Sharma

1 comment:

Rattan Chauhan said...

nice work dude..good going..

google page rank

I am.........

I am PGP student of IIM Indore(batch 2011-13) and I want to be an eminent innovative writer(of-course I want to build a successful career in management too :)) and my
this blog is all about my dreams and aspirations
packed with poems and things that I like from the very deep of my heart. Hope you will like it.After writing on my other blog bveer.blogspot.com for about10 months, here I am with this new one. I would like to be your friend as despite of having a crowd of mates I am still striving to get more pals who will go with me even when I'll be an old machine.
Your comments matter a lot for our long
term relations so please pour in my comment box
and I'll surely give you response on your blog.