Thursday, November 10, 2011

Color of my figments

When you were not there to make me strong,

I had a vim and vigor, resembling aimless throng.

In half closed eyes, I felt for your trace.

Yours those winey eyes with that cute face!

Yes! My figments had color of your heart.



We realized our dreams, hand in hand,

And brought about together glories unfazed,

We invented our divine climates of rain,

Then you kissed my lips, made me insane.

My strengths went on moon unshaken!



Now after you, my world looks unshaped,

I still sense you in my dreams, hand in hand.

Our middle-night glories are still sky high,

As if you are inveterate piece of all my sighs.

Yes! My figments have color of your heart.

No comments:

google page rank

I am.........

I am PGP student of IIM Indore(batch 2011-13) and I want to be an eminent innovative writer(of-course I want to build a successful career in management too :)) and my
this blog is all about my dreams and aspirations
packed with poems and things that I like from the very deep of my heart. Hope you will like it.After writing on my other blog bveer.blogspot.com for about10 months, here I am with this new one. I would like to be your friend as despite of having a crowd of mates I am still striving to get more pals who will go with me even when I'll be an old machine.
Your comments matter a lot for our long
term relations so please pour in my comment box
and I'll surely give you response on your blog.