Friday, November 11, 2011

She is a dichotomy

Sometimes wounds my sentiments,

She sometimes soothes my compassion.

Her small eyes are my life,

But then she slants them in shyness.

She lives in my heart,

But I found her sitting so distant!

She walks through my dreams,

Just to disappear in the early dawn.

Then I feel her in early morning,

I always have some imputation of her aura!

There is a connection;

a shackle between our spirits,

This never allows her to be parted!

But still she is a dichotomy,

Hurting my sentiments and then-

Soothing them!

No comments:

google page rank

I am.........

I am PGP student of IIM Indore(batch 2011-13) and I want to be an eminent innovative writer(of-course I want to build a successful career in management too :)) and my
this blog is all about my dreams and aspirations
packed with poems and things that I like from the very deep of my heart. Hope you will like it.After writing on my other blog bveer.blogspot.com for about10 months, here I am with this new one. I would like to be your friend as despite of having a crowd of mates I am still striving to get more pals who will go with me even when I'll be an old machine.
Your comments matter a lot for our long
term relations so please pour in my comment box
and I'll surely give you response on your blog.