Saturday, May 26, 2012

On 22nd B'day

Lovable and fastidious both,
Little flicks resurrecting through the mind.
As if a vast thick line of all those graceful colours;
Yes! Deep blue, soothing pink or wild red-
All of them walking through the lane of thoughts;
When I reached at a chart position of titanium isotope.

To all my friends who celebrated the cake and GPL with me,
Yes, I loved your company and it was incredible glee.
Thanks to the my virtual friends for all their contribution
Which have a part in creating me what now am I
Pulkit, Nikhil, Aditya, Garry,Devika,shilpi, Madhavi.
(as I used to write in those AIR mails ;) )
And those whom I forgot in the flow of these verse
I just wanted to make it as a little terse: P
To the friends, closest ones,Thanks!
I am here for you always, but remember-
It’s a moral obligation on all of you
To be with me when I need you to go through.
To that ‘Idiot’- my best person
Now let’s wait for next some years;
When I will get married, I will have a daughter ASAP
I will give her your name, would love her as I love you
-as it hurt to say that your absence created big gap
On my 22nd birthday, my soul wishes to melt for all of you
To my family neither so far, nor so close
Mom, be ready with all those sweets,
In next month, I will be home despite of June’s heat ;) ;)

P.S.: I am at a numeric position, same to that of titanium in periodic table now! BAZ!NGA! :P

No comments:

google page rank

I am.........

I am PGP student of IIM Indore(batch 2011-13) and I want to be an eminent innovative writer(of-course I want to build a successful career in management too :)) and my
this blog is all about my dreams and aspirations
packed with poems and things that I like from the very deep of my heart. Hope you will like it.After writing on my other blog bveer.blogspot.com for about10 months, here I am with this new one. I would like to be your friend as despite of having a crowd of mates I am still striving to get more pals who will go with me even when I'll be an old machine.
Your comments matter a lot for our long
term relations so please pour in my comment box
and I'll surely give you response on your blog.